Please note that, due to the COVID-19 crisis, the April and May HFC Safety Council Meetings are cancelled.
Welcome to the Highland-Fayette-Clinton Safety Council
The Highland-Fayette-Clinton (HFC) Safety Council provides our tri-county business community with quality programs addressing occupational safety and health, workers’ compensation, and risk management education and information. As a member, you’ll stay informed on the latest safety techniques, products, and services from qualified experts representing a wide range of occupational fields.
Non-members are welcome to join us for meetings to learn more about the Council and how they can become formally involved!
Participating in the HFC Safety Council can help you:
• Learn techniques for increasing safety in your workplace
• Learn how to better manage your workers’ compensation program
• Network with other employers in your community
• Access useful workers’ compensation and risk management information
• Earn a safety council rebate in addition to other discounts