Pre-Pay for Your Safety Council Lunches!
Don't want to mess with cash and receipts each month? No problem! For your convenience, we will be accepting pre-payments for lunch during the 2016/2017 HFC Safety Council year.
***PLEASE NOTE: The lunch prices will increase this year to $15/person for the regular Safety Council lunches!!***
Please complete the above form so that we can invoice your company accordingly. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
JOIN THE HFC SAFETY COUNCIL!
Next Meeting: December 7th
Speaker: Tim McDermott
Presentation: Safety Council Programming Best Practices
Welcome to the Highland-Fayette-Clinton Safety Council
The Highland-Fayette-Clinton (HFC) Safety Council provides our tri-county business community with quality programs addressing occupational safety and health, workers’ compensation, and risk management education and information. As a member, you’ll stay informed on the latest safety techniques, products, and services from qualified experts representing a wide range of occupational fields.
Participating in the HFC Safety Council can help you:
• Learn techniques for increasing safety in your workplace
• Learn how to better manage your workers’ compensation program
• Network with other employers in your community
• Access useful workers’ compensation and risk management information
• Earn a safety council rebate in addition to other discounts